Wednesday, January 22, 2014

AN ODE TO LAS IGUANAS























I asked Abby and Carolyn to give me some quotes about our favorite restaurant, Las Iguanas:
  • "satisfied"
  • "uplifted"
  • "wholesome"
  • "not a place to go when horribly hungover"
  • "enchanting"
  • "perfectly spiced"
  • "hot sauce available but not necessary"
  • now they're talking about art projects wtf you guyssss
There's an acrostic poem in there somewhere, but for now let's just look at pretty pictures.























This was Abby's face when she found out there was patatas bravas (throwback)

FOOD:


























DRINKS:


























I'm so hungry. This was a bad idea before bedtime. But since January hasn't provided much that was blogworthy, I thought I'd dig up these pics and swoon over my one true love. Let's raise a glass of white wine sangria punch to the many more Las Iguanas visits to come. 

1 comment: