Saturday, December 7, 2013

CHRISTMAS PARTY




First off, look how gorgeous my flatmates are. Second, I just finished cleaning up and eating a candy cane, so now I think it's appropriate to write about the night.
























We had been planning this party since before you were born, probably. We had everything pictured: food, decorations, games. We wanted it to be exactly like a Christmas party you would throw when you were 8 years old, except with more champagne.


























We made dinner before the party opened up. We bough garlic stuffed chicken from a local butcher and I made baked mac n' cheese because it was just something the brits needed to be introduced to.

























We made a Christmas photobooth. It was a hit (at least for me, clearly).























Side note: I want to put this photo on a necklace and wear it always. Also don't ask about the writing in the background because I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF TO YOU.
























We ended the night by decorating gingerbread men and watching Love, Actually--which reminds me:





1 comment: